ISUComm offers personal support to teachers and students. Help is available in the following forms:
- Visit the ISUComm Support Site.
Type in your query in the search bar and find easy-to-follow articles complete with visual aids to help you solve your problems
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org *Don’t forget to tell us your course number and section
- Office Hours: Ross Hall 306
- Skype appointment: ISUComm Moodle staff can be reached at the Skype address “isucomm_moodle_help”. To request an appointment, please email email@example.com, and specify at least two times that will work for you.
- Visit branches of ISUComm
- ISUComm Moodle Administrators
Tom Ballard 😀
Greetings. I joined the Online Learning Team in the summer of 2015. I am here to assist your Moodle and WordPress experiences in any way I can.
Kim Becker 😆
Hey y’all! I joined the Online Learning Team in the summer of 2016. I’m looking forward to helping you navigate Moodle or ePortfolios!
Derek Hanson 😉
What’s up! I joined the Online Learning Team in summer 2016. I’m excited to answer any Moodle or ePortfolios questions you have!
I joined the Online Learning Team in fall of 2015. I am also happy to help you work through any issues you have with using Moodle.
Lauren Malone 😎
I joined the Online Learning Team in fall of 2016. Happy to work with you and answer any Moodle or ePortfolio questions!